[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hey you techs!

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:31:39 -0500

Ok! At this point I have taken the template of the interface that kumma did and
recreated it in flash the best I could. I don't know how get a button to take
me to another page. I know how to hook a button to a URL, but is it the same
thing to move forward or backward in the program. Plus there were things in the
template that I could not reproduce in Flash. Am I using the wrong program?
Should I create it in Freehand then move to flash to hook it up?

You said I should try to hook a movie into one of the pages to see how it runs.
I have no idea how to get a movie or how to drop it into the program. The book
I have doesn't tell me how to do these things. I try to look into the Help
menue and that works sometime, but it takes forever. I also wanted to know if
anyone else was working on this as well or am I the only one.