[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hey group - here is news

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:26:26 -0800 (PST)

THANKS JULIE!! I'm working on getting an answer back
from the doc about any upcoming surgeries and whether
or not we can film them. Also asked for any archived
video footage we can use and/ or names of other
patients who might be prospects in letting us use
their personal stories...

I asked for an update by monday so I should know by
class time...

~Amy

http://mailplus.yahoo.com