[mmfa_02cap] Hey group - here is news

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Team,
 I just wanted to give you (especially Rob) some feedback about a group called
-EC-Group (stands for Esphogeal Cancer group) I have been working with "AL"
(his e-mail is ALLeven98@xxxxxxx)  Al will probably be contacting our
instructor and could even provide the names and contact information for
patients willing to assist us with this project.  (Or assist them in contacting
us) Al is part of Cathy EC (Esphogeal Cancer) Website.
I have also been in contact with American Society and have handouts for Monday.
Last but not least I have been talking with a cancer patient and we created a
list of FAQ that she discussed with her doctor.  This patient is facing surgery
(voice box is being removed) on Tuesday January 7th. She is not willing to be
interviewed -
Enough for now-
BTW:  Would it be OK (and can you) .. please send the latest scope diagram
(story board) to AL and the latest screen capture - he wants to understand
clearer what content we need?  Creative team/technical team can you forward it
to him at ALLeven98@xxxxxxx?  Please reference "Julie Aldridge/PSU Capstone" so
they will understand what it is regarding...

Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx