[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hello out there

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:25:47 -0800

About the Doc.
Keep trying the e-mail and messages.  I believe Rob had mentioned something
about having backup clients or something of that sort.  We should keep
coming up with more questions, but refine the ones we have.  I will try to
ask some people, friends and family about what their feelings would be if
they found out they had this cancer, and what would they want to know and
then what to do.  We can still work on thing without the doctor.  But it
would be nice if we could ask him for some patients to interview.

Keep us informed

Gustavo