[mmfa_02cap] Hello out there

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:40:31 -0800

Hey!
Help, I too haven't had luck with the Dr. No answer to the e-mails or any word.
I was wondering if the client liaison group wanted to meet either Monday or
Tuesday and we can streamline the questions and possibly have new ones to add.
Thanks Molly for all of the instructions! That must have taken forever!
Hopefully I will be able to assimilate them and implement the access program.
Any suggestions on how to meet the Dr. or stalking procedures would be
helpful. However, I will remind; the VA Medical Center is considered a Federal
Building and therefore a Federal Offense.
Just kidding, I am not willing to go that far...YET.
Suzy