[mmfa_02cap] Re: HUGE Break thru.....Patient interview

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:24:34 -0800 (PST)

I will e-mail it to you first thing tomorrow morning.  The file is stored on my
pc at work.

Lisa
 Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Team,
I just got off the phone with one of the founders of the "EC Cafe website".  He
is in the Seattle area for a few weeks.  He is an esphogeal cancer survivor and
is happy to assist with our project in anyway possible.  His name is "AL".  He
will be calling Dr. Jobe this week and Rob to discuss the project.
He is willing to come to our class either Monday the 27th or Wednesday the
29th. (It depends on his business in Seattle).  Can we please film him and use
audio - he was amazing to talk to and is extremely knowledgeable. He has
interviewed over 1000 patients of EC and 100's of Doctors.  He wants to be a
resource for us....
Can we please please please e-mail him the most current story board.. he wants
to be prepared to talk about each area and give us his input....
Please e-mail the story board (I only have a hard copy and he can only access
e-mail and not fax...  Please send e-mail the story board to "ALLeven@xxxxxxx
thanks,
Julie Aldridge

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx