[mmfa_02cap] Get out the Gantt Chart... and happy halloween!

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:57:07 -0800

Hey...
Sorry, all the emails I got are a bit hard to follow (some have been
delivered to junk mail, some have gone to my inbox... stupid hotmail) but
from what I understand, sending out the Excel file of the Gantt chart
failed. As far as web space goes, you will have to talk to Mike Lane about
that, as I have no idea about whether PSU provides web hosting (is this what
you wanted to know Rob?) or whether we can access the PSU server from
outside the university labs and put things directly on the server for
everyone to share (named "shuttle"). What I will do is provide instructions
for everyone about how to reach our server, Shuttle, and how accessable it
is when on or off campus.

Zac, if you're around campus at all, drop me a disk with the gantt chart on
it and I will attempt to get it to everyone from here in the lab. If I'm not
here, leave it for me with the lab attendant on duty. We don't have the same
proxies or firewalls set up here that I imagine UPS does...

Molly