[mmfa_02cap] Re: From the instructor....

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:41:06 -0800

With the tech team, we are still going to try the lessons and tutorials and
see what we can find about file formats to save our work in a format that
will be usable for both Mac and PC.  I work in Mac OS X at home so I Think I
will need to figure out how to get a Flash file working in the computer in
the classroom.  Any suggestions out there.  Tech lads, do we want to meet
this monday again and see what we came up with this weekend? Molly, Chris,
Dave...what do you think?
Let me know

Gustavo