[mmfa_02cap] Re: Esophageal Education we need input

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:31:51 -0500

I'm calling NOW....

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!
The Art Institute of Portland
                 503.228.6528
             bremmerr@xxxxxxx
 <www.aipd.artinstitutes.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: julie.aldridge [mailto:julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 7:31 PM
To: bremmerr
Cc: mmfa.02cap
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Esophageal Education we need input

Rob,

Hi - I wanted to give you a quick reminder e-mail to make a quick call
to our client. He has not been prompt in answering e-mails and has not
been available to assist us much. There is some concern that he has not
given his OK for our audio clips. I saw some of the interview with Mr.
Anders in the computer lab. It looked great.

Please give the Doc a quick call and request his input.  We have sent
numerous e-mails asking for information (input) on

1- Post Operation

2- Pre Operation

3- The actual Operation

Without information we will have to use the internet and risk having
"bad content..."

Thanks

Julie Aldridge

BTW: I fly out for Texas tomorrow early AM. I don't think I will by back
in time for class Wednesday.. but I will try..

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx

  _____