[mmfa_02cap] Esophageal Education we need input

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bremmerr@xxxxxxx'" <bremmerr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:30:41 -0800 (PST)

Rob,
Hi - I wanted to give you a quick reminder e-mail to make a quick call to our
client. He has not been prompt in answering e-mails and has not been available
to assist us much. There is some concern that he has not given his OK for our
audio clips. I saw some of the interview with Mr. Anders in the computer lab.
It looked great.
Please give the Doc a quick call and request his input.  We have sent numerous
e-mails asking for information (input) on
1- Post Operation
2- Pre Operation
3- The actual Operation
Without information we will have to use the internet and risk having "bad
content..."
Thanks
Julie Aldridge
BTW: I fly out for Texas tomorrow early AM. I don't think I will by back in
time for class Wednesday.. but I will try..

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx