[mmfa_02cap] Re: Esophageal Education

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jobe, Blair" <Blair.Jobe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:44:29 -0800 (PST)

Dr. Jobe,
I just wanted to keep you up to date on our developments.  We had a wonderful
interview with Mr. Anders.  We found him to be very inspiring.  I have
discovered two other EC patients that are willing to talk with us (on camera or
off) about their experiences. One EC survivor had surgery 8 years ago.  His
name is Al Levenson and he is coming to our class next week (probably
Wednesday). He is from San Francisco area but traveling though Portland on
businss. The other patient that has volunteered to talk with us is a Professor
at UW (International Affairs).  He had surgery 4 years ago and is quite active
in the Seattle Community.  His name is Ron Woods. This should give us all the
patient background information we need.  We are working diligently on content
and the Graphical User Interface.
Please note you are always welcome to our class and if convenient please try to
stop by on any  Wednesday from 5:30-6:30PM and we will catch you up.
Please let me know if you have any concerns or comments about our progress or
updates.
Julie Aldridge
 Client Liaison / Technical Team Multimedia Capstone PSU

 "Jobe, Blair" <Blair.Jobe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Dear Julie,
I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was out of town and then
I had a grant deadline pushing down on me.....but enough of my excuses. Can
you meet with me this Wed or Thurs?
Once again, I apologize for the delay. Call me this morning if you would
like to run some idea by me.

Blair A. Jobe, M.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Surgery
Oregon Health and Science University and Portland VA Medical Center
Director, Swallowing Center, PVAMC
503-220-8262, ext. 56914
FAX: 503-220-3415

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx