[mmfa_02cap] E-mail address for new patient needs storyboard

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:32:33 -0800 (PST)

Creative Group,
I am sorry that I left off part of the e-mail address for our newest patient
volunteer.
Can you please either send the latest storyboard to me or to our new patient:
ALLeven98@xxxxxxx
In my earlier e-mail I left off part of his address. He is excited to help us
and will be a valuable resource.  He is happy to prepare material/content for
us for the areas we need (and will allow us to us what we want...) He is also
preparing to talk about some of the areas but needs the storyboard...
Thanks much,
Julie Aldridge
 Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Team,
I just got off the phone with one of the founders of the "EC Cafe website".  He
is in the Seattle area for a few weeks.  He is an esphogeal cancer survivor and
is happy to assist with our project in anyway possible.  His name is "AL".  He
will be calling Dr. Jobe this week and Rob to discuss the project.
He is willing to come to our class either Monday the 27th or Wednesday the
29th. (It depends on his business in Seattle).  Can we please film him and use
audio - he was amazing to talk to and is extremely knowledgeable. He has
interviewed over 1000 patients of EC and 100's of Doctors.  He wants to be a
resource for us....
Can we please please please e-mail him the most current story board.. he wants
to be prepared to talk about each area and give us his input....
Please e-mail the story board (I only have a hard copy and he can only access
e-mail and not fax...  Please send e-mail the story board to "ALLeven@xxxxxxx
thanks,
Julie Aldridge

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx