[mmfa_02cap] Doctor and corrections - I have made the corrections in my dynamic text files.

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Creative Team,
I have created all the dynamic text files (context embedded with html tags) for
all the "FINAL" copy text files that I have so far. (Chris I tweaked one of
your previous interfaces for testing purposes..I can bring my disk of files
tomorrow -its a total of 33 files/pages )
What I have completed is:
1)History and Physical Exam    2) Methods of Diagnosis     3) Staging
If you have any more FINAL copy I would love to continue with the HTML
embedding tomorrow. Please send it or bring it to lab tomorrow :) Thanks
Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx