[mmfa_02cap] Re: Doctor and corrections

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:35:08 -0800 (PST)

Here is the "staging"  section.  I have made the corrections that the doctor
requested.  Tech team: Please use this file for the interface and for
voice-overs.  Please disregard any previous "staging" documents.
see you all tomorrow
Lisa
 laces@xxxxxxx wrote:

This is the reply that the Doctor sent regarding the storyboard and info that I
forwarded him.
Thursday or Monday sounds good to me if we can get a trial cd burned or some
way to get what has been done so far to his computer. I suppose that we can
discuss it further as the day progresses. I just need to know to ask off from
work. Otherwise no worries!
Suzy

The story board looks fine. The staging section is good. However in stage
0 it should read "cancer cells are limited to the inner-most lining of the
esophagus." The rest is fine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend
your Weds class as I have my own class to go to. A group of you are always
welcome to come up here to show me what you have.
All the best,
Blair