[mmfa_02cap] Doctor and corrections

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:13:12 -0800

This is the reply that the Doctor sent regarding the storyboard and info that I
forwarded him.
Thursday or Monday sounds good to me if we can get a trial cd burned or some
way to get what has been done so far to his computer. I suppose that we can
discuss it further as the day progresses. I just need to know to ask off from
work. Otherwise no worries!
Suzy

The story board looks fine.  The staging section is good.  However in stage
0 it should read "cancer cells are limited to the inner-most lining of the
esophagus."  The rest is fine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend
your Weds class as I have my own class to go to.  A group of you are always
welcome to come up here to show me what you have.
All the best,
Blair