[mmfa_02cap] Re: Creative people

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:40:32 -0800 (PST)

Suzie,
I think our volunteers are confused because our teacher is from the art
institute of Portland (his e-mail signature states his title). I think we will
be seeing Mr. Leven in class on Wednesday.  He is giving us Mr. Woods contact
information and we can certainly see if Mr. Woods would like us to head to
Seattle or if he will come to Portland. ( I will definitely volunteer to drive
to Seattle if necessary and if we need housing I have 2 sisters in the Seattle
area). This should take care of our patient interviews and then we can really
focus on content and putting it all together.
Chris,
I will definitely be at the school on Monday to work with creative and
technical.  I am totally willing to meet on Mondays to work as a group on
this... I will bring my laptop  so SEE YOU MONDAY in the classroom and we can
move to the lab or not..
Julie :)
 laces@xxxxxxx wrote:Wow! Julie that's so very cool! The Ron Woods fellow
sounds quite interesting.
I can't wait to meet him or at least I hope we get an opportunity to meet him.
However, I noticed that he thinks we are with the Art Institute - OOps. Do you
think that he would be able to come to PSU or are we going to Seattle??? Yippee
Road trip!!?! Or...not. Let me know of any way that I may assist, that goes for
the other groups also!
Yeah! Tampa Bay! Wow what a game-
I will be at school if any groups are meeting tomorrow (Monday)....
Ok, that's all from here
Suzy

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx