[mmfa_02cap] Re: Creative people

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:21:29 -0800

Wow! Julie that's so very cool! The Ron Woods fellow sounds quite interesting.
I can't wait to meet him or at least I hope we get an opportunity to meet him.
However, I noticed that he thinks we are with the Art Institute - OOps. Do you
think that he would be able to come to PSU or are we going to Seattle??? Yippee
Road trip!!?! Or...not. Let me know of any way that I may assist, that goes for
the other groups also!
Yeah! Tampa Bay! Wow what a game-
I will be at school if any groups are meeting tomorrow (Monday)....
Ok, that's all from here
Suzy