[mmfa_02cap] Re: Creative group meeting...

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:26:29 -0800 (PST)

Tuesday works great for me.  I can meet any time.  I go back to work this
Thursday the 3rd, so I'll only be available after 6:00 pm on weekdays.
Let me know if everyone can meet tomorrow perhaps?  I'll check my e-mail every
couple of hours tonight.
Lisa
 Kumar Sichel <gururafiki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I know we are all still trying to
digest our holiday
meals, but school starts in a week and we still have
not met as a group. The creative group needs to meet
soon, and my schedual allows me to meet either on
tuesday or thursday, or both days. It would be nice to
have the technical group and creative group meet
together... so what day(s) and times work best for
everyone else?
-Kumar