[mmfa_02cap] Re: Comments from Class (Wednesday night)

  • From: Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:19:15 -0800

Hey all,

I have the video clips to bring to Saturday's meeting. I will also bring some credits work! see you all Saturday!

Julie Aldridge wrote:

Comments from class:

1) Technical Team and other interested parties - we are meeting Saturday @ 2:00 in the lab (sound like a plan?) to go over video images. We need to collect video from whomever has it...?

2) AMY can you please contact ROB right away regarding CD's?

3) How are things with the introduction and credits? Any chance we can start putting them with the main body of the project (bringing it together?)

4) Johnny - thanks for sharing your original art for a website that I am working on. I appreciate it.

5) THE MUSIC was awesome tonite... for anyone that missed class - you really missed out !

Thanks,

Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx