[mmfa_02cap] Comments from Class (Wednesday night)

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:00:02 -0800 (PST)

Comments from class:
 1) Technical Team and other interested parties - we are meeting Saturday @
2:00 in the lab (sound like a plan?)  to go over video images. We need to
collect video from whomever has it...?
2) AMY can you please contact ROB right away regarding CD's?
3) How are things with the introduction and credits? Any chance we can start
putting them with the main body of the project (bringing it together?)
4) Johnny - thanks for sharing your original art for a website that I am
working on. I appreciate it.
5) THE MUSIC was awesome tonite... for anyone that missed class - you really
missed out !
Thanks,
Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx