[mmfa_02cap] Re: Class?

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:21:08 -0500

Yes, class tonight!

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!
The Art Institute of Portland
                 503.228.6528
             bremmerr@xxxxxxx
 <www.aipd.artinstitutes.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: ithrowgirls [mailto:ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 11:10 AM
To: mmfa.02cap
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Class?

Is there any class today?  also, can someone from the tech group let me
know when your meeting time is scheduled?  I'd really like to get with
you all.  Thanks

Josh

Julie Aldridge wrote:

Hey group I am attempting to learn flash by taking a night class at PCC
on Tuesday nights.  As a requirement we have to have a website.  Off my
site you can see my first attempt at an animated "credit rolling
piece."(SEE Flash Animations for PSU) BTW:  I plan on working Monday
night with anyone and everyone in the lab... any flash tips or tricks
would be welcome....

http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_mwright_17135/17135_guest1/Julie_Aldridge/

Julie

 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow you rock Chris!

I'm beginning to feel really bad that I didn't get to this email and
invite
you to see a movie. I went and had dinner and a movie alone and what do
you
know, we could have been pathetic together!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Molly

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx

  _____