[mmfa_02cap] Can anyone help?

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:48:11 EST

Can anyone help me out here. I have downloaded some Extensions from
Macromedia for Flash and I can't seem to access them. I have them in my in my
computer and they have a file extension of .mxp (macromedia extensions
packages). I have tried to use them with the other extension of .mxi
(macromedia extensions info files), but they don't show up where they are
suppose to be. I have look everywhere to find them. When I open the mxp in
Flash it tells me that it can't read the file. Do I need to open them in a
different program or find a different way to save them?

If you know how to help me, please let me know.

Chris