[mmfa_02cap] Re: Calling Suzanne..

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:27:10 -0800 (PST)

no problem suz, Ive been ill and I got the message
from Julie. Im ok with picking up the tab on this one.
I just need a drop off person. I have a few packaging
ideas done that I will email out tomorrow when I can
get them off my computer. Ill drop them off to you
tonite before 5.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/