[mmfa_02cap] Re: Burn baby burn!

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:38:44 -0800

Ok. Sounds like we have a good plan. I don't get out from work until 5pm today so I won't make it to the CD burning mission. But let me know if you guys are not done by 4pm and if you are planning to get back to the lab at around 6pm. That is after Molly returns from the peace rally.
Are you guys burning right now? Feel free to drop a few copies for testing at my lab, Shattuck Hall 325, 3rd floor. I can test on PC's and Macs. Or just give me a ring at 725-4784, Architecture lab.

Good luck ladies and germs

Gustavo