[mmfa_02cap] Re: Back in Action

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:20:05 -0800

Yeah, Suzy, we want proof.

Molly

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: Back in Action Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:07:53 -0500

Suzy,

Can you bring a photo of the flood to class?

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!
The Art Institute of Portland
                 503.228.6528
             bremmerr@xxxxxxx
 <www.aipd.artinstitutes.edu>

-----Original Message----- From: laces [mailto:laces@xxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 2:02 PM To: mmfa.02cap Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Back in Action

Hello class, Maybe no one noticed but I wasn't at class last Wed. or Monday (if anyone met). My washing machine jammed or something and flooded my basement big time Wed. morning it was discovered that we had between 5 and 7 inches of standing water and many things were floating. Therefore I was unable to attend class last Wed. Also, I took my first trip out of the U.S.of A and have just returned and am back at work in the DRC. If anyone knows anything that I should know i.e. notes from class, what has gone on, has anyone heard back from the Doctor? He has not responded to my e-mail as of yet, but I will resend and hope that he is getting them. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Suzy