[mmfa_02cap] Back in Action

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:02:06 -0800

Hello class,
Maybe no one noticed but I wasn't at class last Wed. or Monday (if anyone met).
My washing machine jammed or something and flooded my basement big time Wed.
morning it was discovered that we had between 5 and 7 inches of standing water
and many things were floating. Therefore I was unable to attend class last Wed.
Also, I took my first trip out of the U.S.of A and have just returned and am
back at work in the DRC. If anyone knows anything that I should know i.e. notes
from class, what has gone on, has anyone heard back from the Doctor? He has not
responded to my e-mail as of yet, but I will resend and hope that he is getting
them.
Thanks
Suzy