[mmfa_02cap] Attn: Chris

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:09:04 -0800

Hiya Chris,

Hey, I just opened the sequence that I edited together and it's gone. I don't know if anyone has accidentally tampered with the file inadvertently... there's so many people on and off of that machine. So I have to redo the interview. I still couldn't get anything off my computer, my Zip drive has gone haywire, but it's easy enough to download sounds online. I'm going to do that now, since you already have some video to play with, I'll get some button sounds made so hopefully I'll have them to hand to you once you get here. Perhaps, if you get this before you come to campus, give me a ring in the lab 725-9111 just so I can chat to you about everything....

Molly