[mmfa_02cap] Attention Amy

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:35:56 -0800

Hello! Sorry to send this out as a group thing but I didn't bring my notebook
to work with me today, therefore I don't have your individual e-mail on hand.
What I am writing to you about is the CD's for the project final. We are
comming down to the end and need to have the materials on hand for production.
If it is not a problem, could you drop them off to me and I will write you a
check for the amount owed to you by the class. It is imperative that these
materials are produced so that we can do beta testing and product testing asap.
I am on campus every day. Here is my schedule:
Monday & Wedensday:   Arrive @ school 9:30 am, class 10:15 - 11:25; facilitate
Returning Womens lunch 12:00 - 1:00, room 323 Smith; class @ 2:00 - 3:05;
 Work at Disability resource center room 435 Smith 3:10 - 5:00; Class 5:15 -
6:30ish

Tuesday & Thursday: I work at IASC (Information and Academic Support Center)
from 8am - 11:30; returning women's lunch, 11:30 - 12:30 smith 323, Disability
Resource Center room 435 Smith 12:45 - 5:00.

So it'll be easy to drop off the CD's and cases for you any day of the week. If
for some reason this doesn't work for you please call my cell phone and leave a
message so  that I can call you back.
Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Suzy
Cell number 503-789-7174
number @ IASC 503-725-4005
I have asked my boss and it is fine with her for you to drop stuff off if I am
not around for whatever reason.