[mmfa_02cap] Re: Another website...

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:28:08 -0700

It looks great!

Inverted images on the background, with adjustment layers and adjusted color
levels done in Photoshop. Now we just need to figure out how to work with
the text and effects in Flash, which I have read they are mostly simple
tasks. I wouldn't know, but we'll find out Monday night.

Later.

Gustavo

PS: If you guys find anything else, please send it.

>From: "Molly Stack" >Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Another website... >Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:08:25 -0700 >>>Hiya again everyone... >>I happened upon
this site and thought, "wow, that's almost exactly the kind >of intro we had
been discussing (the LIVE, DIE buttons...)". I think this >.org did well
withsimlpy stating, "you have a, or could be in danger of, >contracting a
deadly disease, but if you modify your behaviour, you better >your chances
ofliving." That's what I got from it anyway. Take a look.
>http://www.staying-alive.org/ >>>>>| | Molly Stack >| | 503.544.1556 >| |
Portland,OR
>Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.
>http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMXEN/2023