[mmfa_02cap] Re: Access to server...

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:24:31 -0800 (PST)

My odin # is psu25547.
Lisa

 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all...

Hope I'm finding all of you well and happy with the outcome of your finals
week! I am experiencing a little difficulty with getting all of you access to
our server, Shuttle. If each of you would kindly respond to me and in brief let
me know simply your username for your odin login, I will again compile the list
and make sure your priveleges are expanded to use the server.

Thats it for now! Keep well.
Molly