[mmfa_02cap] A letter of apology:

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:15:13 -0800

Hi everyone:

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be in class tonight. We are opening our Winter mainstage this week (that's the Venus email I sent to you all) and I can say I'll be relieved once it's running, that means the creation part will be done with and I can have some of my life back. I am sorry that this project has sucked up my time and attention so much that many other things have fallen by the wayside for the time being. Please know that I will do anything I can for you all and that I will be back in action once we get this show up. Please come see, it's going to be a fun show!

Molly