[mmc-users] Re: First Beta

  • From: Chris Norman <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:20:54 +0000

You absolutely sure that's the new version? I can't replicate this behaviour.

What do you need to do in order for it to happen?

Cheers,

On 05/02/2015 20:58, Semih Budak wrote:
And still same, mate:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Chris\Dropbox\SRC\mmc\build\MMC\out00-PYZ.pyz\gui.worldframe", line 143, in save

File "C:\Users\Chris\Dropbox\SRC\mmc\build\MMC\out00-PYZ.pyz\gui.worldframe", line 150, in saveAs

AttributeError

:

'World' object has no attribute 'fileext'

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Norman" <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>