[mmc-users] Re: First Beta

  • From: "Semih Budak" <budakwarm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 01:21:34 +0200

Chris rote, and I quote. Seems like you've not been reading the mails
Hi Joshua,
I assume you're meaning the Miriani soundpack for MMC?

Well then there should be a further option in the Options menu... I have
1. Select sound output (which you've already found).
2. World options
3. Clear Command Queue
4. Soundpack options.

Furthermore, you can right click the Bootcamp icon in the system tray
and toggle the use of function keys, a lot like you can do in system
preferences on OS X.

HTH,