[mmc-users] Re: Can't open a connection with Mac 1.1 beta

  • From: Chris Norman <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:03:16 +0000

Hi mate,
Sorry, I did a bunch of coding on MMC yesterday, in preparation for colour support, and completely forgot that in changing some soundpack features which worked fine on my machine, I was likely screwng it up for everyone else.

There's now new versions on the download page which contain all the fixes and improvements I've made so far, including support for ANSI beep characters, and stripping colour codes from the output (which will be replaced by actual colours soon enough).

Cheers,

On 10/02/2015 18:23, Joshua Tubbs wrote:
Hello everyone,
So I just set up the Miriani world in MMC on the Mac. The world properties
dialogue is a bit buggy with VOiceOver with the focus jumping all over the
place.
Most importantly though, after configuring the world, I try to connect and get
this error:

'World' object has no attribute ‘errorBuffer'

What does this mean and can it be fixed?
HTH.