[mkn] Re: Lunchen den 26/3

  • From: Åke du Rietz (KM/MPM) <ake.du-rietz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:09:16 +0100

Jag kommer.

MVH
Åke

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.
Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive
e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.