[misug] Register Now for the May 22 MSUG 1-Day SAS Conference!

  • From: "Nancy B" <brucken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 02:13:59 -0400

Register by May 13, and save $50 on your registration fee!

Join us for our NEXT MEETING - A One-Day SAS Conference!

Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Time: All day!  (Details coming soon)
Place: VisTaTech Center
          Schoolcraft College
          18600 Haggerty Rd
          Livonia, MI  48152
Cost:  $100 on or before May 13, $150 after May 13

Register now at http://www.misug.org!

Agenda (in progress):

Executing a PROC from a DATA Step - Jason Secosky, SAS

Look Out!  After SAS/STAT 9.3 Comes SAS/STAT 12.1! - Bob Rodriguez, SAS

Quick Hits - My Favorite SAS Tricks - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting

SAS Enterprise Guide 5.1: A Powerful Environment for Programmers, Too! - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting

What's Hot, What's Not- Skills for SAS Professionals - Kirk Lafler, Software Intelligence Corporation

Powerful and Hard to Find PROC SQL Features - Kirk Lafler, Software Intelligence Corporation

Mixed Model Analysis with SAS - Kathy Welch, University of Michigan

Bayesian Analysis with SAS - Danny Modlin, SAS

Student Scholarships

We have a limited number of scholarships covering the entire registration fee available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. If you qualify, please download the application form, and submit your completed form to msug2013event@xxxxxxxxx by May 1.

Post-Conference Training

We are also sponsoring 2 days of post-conference training classes taught by Kirk Lafler, Software Intelligence Corporation. Please see the MSUG website (http://www.misug.org) for a complete description.

Thursday, May 23
8:00 AM - Noon        Advanced PROC SQL Programming Concepts and Techniques
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM    Building Reusable Tools with the SAS Macro Language

Friday, May 24
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM    Programming Essentials Using SAS Enterprise Guide

The registration fee for a half-day class is $185, and the registration fee for the full-day class is $370. Groups of 3 or more from the same organization receive a discount! The group registration fee is $160 for a half-day class, and $320 for the full-day class.

Register now at http://www.misug.org!

Our Call for Papers is now open- if you are interested in speaking at the conference, please send a 1-page abstract to info@xxxxxxxxx by April 26, 2013.