[misug] October 20 Michigan SAS Users Group Meeting

  • From: "Nancy B" <brucken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 01:05:26 -0400

Join us for our NEXT MEETING!

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Time: 2:00 - 4:30 PM
Place: Delta Dental of Michigan
          4100 Okemos Rd.
          Okemos, MI

Cost: FREE! However, we ask that you please pre-register for the meeting by sending an email to info@xxxxxxxxx by Tuesday, October 18, in order to more easily get everyone through security.

Agenda:

An Array of Possibilities: Using Arrays to Manipulate Longitudinal Complex
Survey Data - Lakhpreet (Preeti) Gill, Mathematica Policy Research

Using SAS to Create ZIP Code Maps with County Borders and City Labels -
Rachel Potter, Michigan Public Health Institute

SAS Utilization A to Z: How We're Using SAS Today and Where We May Be
Headed? - Steve Weigel, Delta Dental of Michigan

Best of the Midwest SAS Users Group Conference - Roundtable Discussion

The meeting will be followed by a short networking reception including food and beverages, so plan to stay around after the presentations!

October Detroit ASA Chapter Meeting

The next Chapter Meeting is scheduled on Thursday, October 13, 2016 (please note the change of meeting time) in 3E Conference Room, 1 Ford Place, Detroit MI (the primary site).

Kurt Metzger will give a presentation entitled "My 40 Years of Advocating for True Data-Driven Decision Making in Detroit".

Refreshments at 6:15 PM and presentation starts at 6:30PM.

We plan to webcast the proceedings, so you also have the option of attending the meeting at the secondary site: Room 200A Elliot Hall at Oakland University.

SAVE THE DATE- Join us for our next 1-day conference on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at Schoolcraft College in Livonia!