[misug] Michigan SAS Users Group Update

  • From: "Nancy B" <brucken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 02:55:47 -0500

The next Michigan SAS Users Group quarterly meeting will be held sometime in February or March. We are currently looking for a company to host the meeting. In order to host an MSUG meeting, you need to have space for approximately 40 people. Details surrounding what is required to host a meeting can be found at http://www.misug.org/meetings.html. Please contact us at info@xxxxxxxxx if you are willing to help.

We are also looking for presenters for our 1Q meeting. If you are willing to give a presentation on a SAS-related topic, please email info@xxxxxxxxx. Presentations may range anywhere from 10-60 minutes long. Reviews of SAS publications are also welcome, and you will be reimbursed for the cost of the book if you present a review at an MSUG meeting.

SAVE THE DATE- Join us for our next 1-day conference, on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at Schoolcraft College in Livonia! We aim to provide a full day of presentations on various SAS-related topics by local, invited and SAS presenters.

MSUG is pleased to announce that Art Carpenter has accepted our invitation to speak at our 2017 conference, and will also conduct pre- and/or post-conference training. Details regarding the specific classes and schedule will be posted on the MSUG website (http://www.misug.org) as they become available.

The next meeting of the Detroit Chapter of the American Statistical Association is scheduled for Thursday, November 10, 2016
(please note the change of meeting time) in 3E Conference Room, 1 Ford Place, Detroit MI (the primary site). Brian Ball and Ashish Singh from Quicken Loans Inc. will give a presentation entitled "Marketing Attribution". Refreshments at 6:15 PM and presentation starts at 6:30 PM.

DCASA plans to webcast the proceedings, so you also have the option of attending the meeting at the secondary site: Room 200A Elliot Hall at Oakland University.