Join us for our NEXT MEETING - A One-Day SAS Conference!
Date: Thursday, June 9, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (a full-day conference)
Place: VisTaTech Center
18600 Haggerty Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
Cost: $50 on or before May 26, 2016, $95 after May 26 ($10 for full-time students); includes both breakfast and lunch. Registration opens in mid-April!
The following presentations have been confirmed as of April 4 (abstracts are available at http://www.misug.org):
- Graphs are Really Easy with SAS 9.4 - Sanjay Matange, SAS
- Surviving the SAS Macro Jungle by Using Your Own Programming Toolkit - Kevin Russell, SAS
- Penalized Regression Methods for Linear Models in SAS/STAT - Dr. G. Gordon Brown, SAS
- 33 Tricks with the REPORT Procedure - Ben Cochran, The Bedford Group
- Annotate Your SGPLOT Graphs - Sanjay Matange, SAS
- Using a Handful of SAS Functions to Clean Data - Ben Cochran, The Bedford Group
- Keyboard Macros - The Most Magical Tool You May Never Have Heard Of - Steven Black
and more to come!
Pre- and Post-Conference Training
We will again be conducting pre- and post-conference training on June 8 and June 10 at the Residence Inn Livonia (17250 Fox Drive, Livonia, MI 48152). Exact class times are still TBD, but each will last for a half-day session. All classes will be taught by Ben Cochran from The Bedford Group. Cost is $185 for each half-day class, with a discount of $25/seminar ($160 registration fee) offered to 3 or more registrants from the same company. Course descriptions are available at http://www.misug.org. Training registration opens in mid-April!
June 8 AM: SAS III: Advanced and Efficient SAS Programming
June 8 PM: Intermediate SQL Processing
June 10 AM: Manipulating Data with Numeric Functions, DO Loops and Arrays
June 10 PM: Advanced Enterprise Guide