[misug] First Quarter Michigan SAS Users Group Meeting

  • From: "Nancy B" <brucken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 02:33:09 -0500

Join us for our NEXT MEETING!

Date: February 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 - 4:30 PM
Place: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Detroit Campus
          600 E Lafayette Blvd.
          Detroit, MI 48226
          (parking information will be provided soon)

Cost: FREE! However, we ask that you pre-register by sending an email to info@xxxxxxxxx by Sunday, February 12, as BCBSM security has requested a list of attendees in advance.

Agenda (still in progress):

Translating MS Access Queries to SAS PROC SQL Queries - Barry DeCicco, Nissan Tech Center of North America

SAS Macro Programming with Efficiency in Mind: A Real Case Study - Lingqun Liu, University of Michigan

We are always looking for speakers for future meetings - please contact us if you are interested in presenting!

SAVE THE DATE! MSUG will be hosting our annual 1-Day SAS conference on Thursday, June 8 at Schoolcraft College in Livonia. We'll provide a full day of SAS presentations. In addition, we plan to offer pre- and post-conference training sessions during that week.