[missbirdphotos] Re: resizing ohotos

  • From: Robert Smith <rsmithent@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mississippi Bird Photos Freelists <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 06:27:07 -0400

Larry -  This isn't the answer you are looking for since it only applies to
folks running a PC platform, but here is a link to a free image resizing
program that some folks I know that run PCs use:
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm There SHOULD be a similar program for
Mac.  Hopefully somebody will chime in with a response for a good, free option
for a Mac... Robert

Robert Smith

336-339-3497

rsmithent@xxxxxxx

www.photobiologist.com

 Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:47:23 -0700
From: larrypace64@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [missbirdphotos] resizing ohotos
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do any of you use Mac systems?  If so, how do you resize your pics for email
purposes? I do not have photoshop or like programs to accomplish this (yet).
Is there another method you can pass along?
Larry