[missbirdphotos] intro

  • From: Larry Pace <larrypace64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:48:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys

This Mid-Delta (Cleveland and surrounds)photographer needs some really good
advice on bird photography.  I thought that I was progressing fairly well over
the last couple of years, but looking at really good bird photos on several
online galleries (Ronnie Gaubert, now deceased, from Prairieville, La being
one) quickly proved that to be WRONG.

I shoot with a Canon 50D and a Canon 100-400 zoom . The biggest problem I have
is sharpness and the shots never seem to have that punch I see in other photos.
From all the experience that you all have had, I need suggestions.  What works
for you?

I am looking forward to sharing photos and info about places to photograph,
etc. with everyone.

Help me with this photo--advice anyone.

Larry Pace