[missbirdphotos] Re: Stilt and chick

  • From: Frank Hensley <dr_frank_hensley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

Great observation, Larry!  Thanks for sharing!

How about the rest of us? Is the summer heat keeping everyone from shooting
pictures? I've been out a few times, but birds have not been cooperative or my
attention was on other critters. I cleaned out my bluebird box today and
discovered that after two successful broods the pair abandoned a pair of eggs
when they quit. I thought that was strange...