[missbirdphotos] Re: My new bird studio

  • From: "Dance, Gayla" <dancegf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:59:37 -0500

Okay, Jay!  I have talked about doing this for years, but you really did it.  I
talk the talk, but you walk the walk.  Your wife sounds like my husband who
finds by brush pile disgusting.  Ha!  I have the same blind and he doesn't like
it either.

I had a beautiful prothonotary warbler playing in the water fall yesterday.

gayla