[missbirdphotos] Re: Link to my coot image

  • From: "Judy Howle" <howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:02:47 -0500

Bingo!

Judy Howle

Southern Exposures

http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com

Digital Photography Class; Resources for Photographers

http://digitalphotographyclass.net

From: rsmithent@xxxxxxx
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:26:58 -0400

I'm having problems as well.  It keeps trying to safe it as a TIFF, but I'm
unable to "see" it or open it in any of my photo programs.  I can see that
the fill with a TIFF extension exists, but can't open or otherwise see the
file.

Robert Smith
336-339-3497
rsmithent@xxxxxxx
www.photobiologist.com

  _____

From: howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:20:10 -0500

Dana, I just tried it from the link in your email and it downloaded in less
than 5 seconds. The choices in the dialog box were open in Lightroom and
save image and I chose save image.  What kind of internet service do you
have?  I have cable modem. What happened exactly? Was there any kind of
warning message asking you to verify that you want to download it at the top
of the browser? Mine didn't have one.  Internet Explorer used to do that but
I haven't used it in years as I use Firefox.