[missbirdphotos] Re: Link to my coot image

  • From: Kristen Eisbrenner <keisbrenner7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:01:10 -0400

> Here is my version.  I'm slow at editing and hem and haw about
> things--total time about 30 minutes.  I could only download the TIF.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/stream?tab=G#107933337374364754477/posts

In lightroom:
Crop
white balance to daylight temp 5500
increase contrast
decrease highliights
decrease blacks slightly
increase clarity
increase vibrance
increase color saturation in red, yellow, orange, slight green
sharpen amount increase
luminance decrease to remove noise
adjust brush to select all non-bird--decrease exposure, very decrease
clarity to blur out detail in water/rock
adjust brush to select beak--slightly decrease exposure

What do you think about the blue cooler color due to tempurature?  I like
how Frank's edit is warmer too.

Kristen