[missbirdphotos] Introduction

  • From: djohns110@xxxxxxx
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:32:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Danny Johnson from Vicksburg, MS, and I wanted to introduce myself to the
Group.

I've been photographing birds for about 10 years, and I try to shoot locally
whenever possible.

I use Nikon equipment, and I prefer a Nikon 600mm lens for most of my images.

My wife Pam and I try to go shooting whenever possible, but my work schedule
tends to limit my free time to shoot.

My favorite locations to shoot are, in no particular order, Tensas NWR, Black
Bayou NWR, Grand Gulf Military Park, Mahanna WMA and my backyard.

I'm always willing to pass along techniques and tips that I've picked up and I
always enjoy learning about new techniques and locations to shoot from other
bird photographers.

I would love to have the chance to go out shooting with other bird
photographers, especially in locations that I haven't tried.

I'm looking forward to the discussions and seeing the images that I'm sure will
fill this list soon.

Best regards,

Danny Johnson