[missbirdphotos] Re: Hooded warbler

  • From: "J. K. Cliburn" <jcliburn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 09:38:21 -0500

I appreciate your comments, Robert.  Thanks a lot.

I'm with you on the branch clutter.  Later last evening I went through
the 50 or so shots I'd taken and came up with a couple more.  Although
it's blown out in spots, I like DSC_0935 much better as a singing shot
because it's way less cluttered.

Thanks again.

Jay

I like DSC_0929 because it's a better diagnostic shot, showing more
hood and back.