[mirtoolbox] question : get & set functions for mirspectrum objects

  • From: Marthe CURTIT <mcurtit.itemm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:18:11 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm very pleased to use such a toolbox you developped.Actually, I'm using
Mirtoolbox functions to extract some pics. My question concern the set & get
functions for mirspectrum objects.

I did for example     s= mirspectrum ( miraudio ( 'myfile' ) )

I wanted then to replace phase and magnitude (from the spectrum I got) by
other values.

So, I did    g=mat2cell(' My Phase values' );
and then    set (s,'Data',g);        But It didn't worked..

Furthermore, I tried to use a get function like that:

mirexport( 'Workspace', get (s,'Phase') )

the answer was :

ans =

        types: {'11'}
    filenames: {}
         data: {[-0.0431]}

ans.data =

    [-0.0431]

Would it means that the phase data contains only one point ?? As you can
see, I don't understand the structure of Data for a mirspectrum object. I
would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my question,
Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--
Marthe Curtit
Ingénieur d'étude

Itemm - Institut technologique européen des métiers de la musique
Pôle national d'innovation des métiers de la musique
71 avenue Olivier Messiaen, 72000 Le Mans - France

Téléphone : +33 (0)2 43 39 39 05
Télécopie : +33 (0)2 43 39 39 39
Courriel : marthe.curtit@xxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.itemm.fr