[mirtoolbox] Re: mirsimatrix freezes computer

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:39:10 +0200

Hi Bruno,

So far, mirsimatrix does not work on large files. Changing the sampling rate of
the audio input does not help, but changing the frame sampling does.

MIRtoolbox 2.0 I am currently preparing (rebranded The MiningSuite, with a
first version end of January) will be open source in the sense that the code
will be documented and open to collaboration. So if anyone is interested in
improving mirsimatrix, that would be highly welcome.

Olivier